If you’re approaching retirement and looking for financial advice to make smart decisions, you’ve come to the right place.
We place a high priority on relationships – relationships with our clients and with other professionals who serve them. It’s what makes us different and it’s why clients choose to do business with us. We work with families throughout the St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra and Jacksonville communities.
Clients appreciate our personal, consultative approach to retirement planning. This helps us develop a customized strategy for each client to achieve their unique financial goals. We take the process one step further by partnering with each client’s other professional advisors – CPAs, attorneys, insurance advisors and personal bankers – to ensure that we’re all working together to recommend the best financial solutions for achieving their goals.
Here’s how our collaborative process works:
- We’re passionate about our profession, our clients, and our communities.
- Our clients come first. Clients and their families deserve our personal attention as often as needed to develop a relationship.
- We are loyal to our clients. As independent financial advisors, we do not sell “branded” products, but advise our clients on a range of investment options.
- Maintaining our clients’ trust is our top priority. We utilize Geneos Wealth Management, Inc., an independent broker-dealer who initiates trades and provides transparent reports to our clients.
- We serve our community. Our team of financial advisors is active on local boards, serve in charitable organizations and give back to the community through service.
Newsletters & Events
We talk to our clients monthly through an entertaining, informative newsletter which offers a monthly commentary on topics related to financial planning.
Each quarter, we host a Drive-thru Review exclusively for our clients. It’s a brief, informative webinar you can participate in from the comfort of home to hear how the market, economy and politics performed the past quarter. There’s also an opportunity ask individual questions related to the content. Our clients appreciate that we take this extra step to help educate them on the process of financial planning. We believe that informed clients are happy clients.
We also host special events exclusively for our clients throughout the year. We’ve visited art galleries and museums, enjoyed guest speakers on everything from local history to gardening, and celebrated holidays together.